Tuesday 11 February 2014

Smarty Goals

We had to create our maths reading and writing goals and here are mine here is my first draft then my final copy.

        My writing goal is to...

Add more depth into my planning, adding more ideas and supporting detail
I will accomplish my goal by... think harder about my plan and add detail into my plan.

My reading goal is to...

 The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because... it is the next step for me and  to improve on my reading
I will accomplish my goal by reading for a longer amount of time and thinking about my the book

My maths goal is to...

 The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because... I will be able to use more strategy's and work problems out faster.
I will accomplish my goal by...  using heaps of strategy's to find the best strategy








No comments:

Post a Comment