Monday 3 March 2014

W.A.L.T: Learn

Believe in ourselves,
- take risks in our learning,
- manage self,
- Display leadership/initiative,
- show integrity,
- strive for excellence,
- be responsible for our learning,
- set challenge learning goals,
- learn from our mistakes,
- show determination at all times,
- work in unity,
- know ourselves as a learner,
- think happy thoughts (positively is the key),
- respect others' rights to learn, to feel safe and be respected,
- practise being a responsible digital citizen,



Reflective Questions to answer.

1. How do you feel about these agreements? Good
2. What parts of it do you particulary like and disklike? Why? Believeing in ourselves because it would make me more determined to get something done.
3. Which agreements will you find easy to follow? Why? Striving for excellence because I like trying my hardest in everything I do.
4. Which agreements will you find difficult to follow? Why? Taking risks in my learning because I hate taking risks, play a different sport to what sport I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment