Wednesday 25 June 2014

Grasshopper Tennis

WALT: improve our small ball skills like throwing, catching, and hitting





Description:

We were doing that to work on our tennis skills. We did the success criteria and we watched our buddy and gave them green, orange or red. I learnt what temple hit means.

Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why?
I reckon I did the best at patting the dog because I didn't muck up as much as the others
What challenged you the most and Why?
The racetrack because my ball kept falling of the racket
Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
To get all of my success criteria green. I need to work on racetracks and slice the cheese
Feedback/forward:

You did a very good job jaiden I just think you could work on slicing the cheese a bit more. You were perfect at everything else. #Maraki


1 comment:

  1. Jaiden, you were a bit of a legend at Grasshopper Tennis. I love the commitment you had to doing the skills correctly. Next time could you make sure you always are accepting of those who may not be as talented as you.

    ReplyDelete