Sunday 10 August 2014

Te Reo Maori


WALT: communicate a message.

Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.

Why? We have noticed that our posters are too cluttered and do not communicate a  message well.
When? Week 3
Who? The World




Complete the criteria with targets to show your reflection.   Reflect on the evaluation questions below.

Please use the below targets to complete this self assessment:

Criteria:
Message: My message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.

👍



Composition:  My poster is balanced.




Font:  My font is clear, readable and suits the message.




Colour:  I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary.  My background choice makes the text pop!




Accuracy:  All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.



Evaluation:

What are you most proud of and why?

The way we have set out our poster because you can easily understand it

What challenged you the most and why?

Doing the title because we kept mucking up and having to rub it out and do it again

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?

Next time if we had more time we would of done a background

1 comment:

  1. Re-doing your heading sure was worth it! It looks great! I love your poster! It is clear, simple and most importantly the message is easy to understand. I also think that the slogan "Keep calm and learn Te Reo" is very clever! Thanks

    ReplyDelete