Thursday 18 September 2014

Inquiry Sample

Inquiry-Portfolio Criteria

WALT:  gather information

Description: 

Eb (dress from around the world)- 
Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about different cultural dress from around the world. The first stage of an inquiry is to gather information ‘Get It’. First we chose a culture we wanted to find out more about and then started researching. 

Criteria:

Matrix showing what you think and what your inquiry teacher thinks.




I think:



My Teacher thinks:



Get It, Sort It, Use It Model 





Evaluation:
1. What are you most proud of? 

I am most proud of that that I went to a few different websites to find different information and I got the same information so I know it was correct

2. What did you find challenging?

I found that finding information from a book challenging because I don't know what page the infomation is on and if the information right

3.  My next ‘Get It’ goal is?

My next Get It goal is to ask more people about what they know because the could of been to that country and found out some true information 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really interested to see what you have produced in your inquiry with Ebony. I'm looking forward to seeing it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete