Wednesday 3 September 2014

Naughty Story draft 1

Naughty story


I saw the ball fly through the air like an eagle. OH NO!!! "This is bad" I said. "When I say bad I mean really bad." I said again. Yep. Smash, Boom. I saw the ball go straight through the window. Damn!!! The ball went through the window like a lion catching his prey.

         Then I saw Hillary (Thomas's Mum) "WHO DID THIS" she screeched, Thomas (My Friend) Yelled "Jaiden." I screamed "What no." But before I could say we were both sent inside. "INSIDE" I heard Hilary yell.

       Next I saw the brush. I felt like a bad boy. Then I whispered to Thomas "you blamed it on me you idiot." "Well what else was I meant to do."  "Tell the truth!!!" I yelled. Oops, did I just say that out loud. "SSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard Shouted Hillary. "Oops sorry" I said. I got handed the brush. I started sweeping up while my tummy was gurgling. Oh No. I felt bad for the rest of the week.😔

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jaiden. You have used some of the criteria well. We need to think about the similes you use now - does the ball REALLY look like a lion catching his prey? I've seen balls fly through windows before but they don't remind me of lions leaping onto prey... :)

    ReplyDelete