Wednesday 11 February 2015

Maths Number Testing

Description: This week we have been doing tests. We had to do a stage four test, stage 5 test and a stage 6 test. Here are my tests.

This is my stage 4 test


This is my stage five test


This is my stage 6 test


Big Idea:
In my Stage 4 I got 100%, in my Stage 5 Test I also got 100%, in Stage 6 i got 76%. You had to get 80% + to go up to the next test. The ones that are pink on my test are the ones that I got wrong and the ones that are yellow are the ones that I have redeemed, we got to have three seconds to see if we can redeem it. My goal is to complete the pattern


1 comment:

  1. Jaiden, I am really glad that you were challenged by the Stage 6 test and it gave you some areas that you can strengthen. Remember our Learning Pit and how it brings the best out of us. Im looking forward to seeing you prove it and move on to Stage 7.

    ReplyDelete