Tuesday 24 February 2015

S.M.A.R.T Swimming Goals

Description: We have been swimming three times a week. We have taken a short clip of ourselves  swimming and then we watch it and chose our goals. Here are my goals and my video.

This is my first swimming video. I did this at the start of the term.


Here is my 2 Swimming Video. I did this after four weeks of trading three days a week.

Big Idea: My swimming Sports Goal: 
Is to come first in one of the three events.

To achieve my goal I am going to practice and try my best in the Carnival

My School Swimming Goal:
Is to not wiggle my hips when I swim

To Achieve my goal I am going top use my tummy up when I swim

Second School Swimming Goal:
Is to make my legs go like a motor

To Achieve My Goal I am going to kick as hard as I can and keep my legs together

Evaluation: I think I need to keep my legs just bellow the water so I can go faster instead of having them almost touching the ground

1 comment:

  1. Jaiden, it's a shame that you weren't here for our swimming sports day as I know you would have put up some good competition for your fellow year 6's. Could you please upload the latest video and I can't view the first one and I know we would love to see you swimming.

    ReplyDelete