Monday 9 June 2014

Science Sample

WALT Show our understanding of energy

DESCRIPTION

We have been learning about science and we had to create a video about our understanding of science.

Evaluation

I think I could of made what kinetic and potential mean a bit more clear.

Feed-back/Forward

I like the visual way you have explained kinetic and potential energy.  I would like more information to explain potential energy to check I understand it properly eg does a pen lying on the ground have potential energy?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post Jaiden. Who gave you your feedback/feedforward? I agree with them. You have given a clear explanation of kinetic and potential energy - could you share another example? A good thing to think about fo r next time.
    Remember that when you are evaluating, it is important to look back at the learning intention - how did you go with that?

    ReplyDelete