Wednesday 4 June 2014

Literacy Sample

WALT: Rote Learn

Description:

Purpose: We have been working on Mnemonics to learn our spelling words. That helps us with our weekly spelling words.

Process: We had to use Mnemonic to help us learn our spelling words. We had an example then we went away and had a go our selves. We learnt how to do the Mnemonics. You have to use your spelling words to create a sentence with the start of each letter.

Learning: I learnt how Mnemonics work and how to do them. I have learnt a new strategy for my spelling words.



Evaluation: I reckon I did well at thinking of a good sentence for my spelling word. I could of made the image a bit more clear.

Feed forward/back

I think you done well you might just need to make the words more clear. So out of 10 I give you 7\10. #Maraki
 

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Jaiden, you certainly had your work cut out for you on this activity. The length of your words made your task pretty difficult to make the Mnemonics make sense. I think you have done pretty well though!

    ReplyDelete