Sunday 8 March 2015

Storytelling

Purpose: Create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.

 

Image: 






Big Idea: My moral of my story is that Smart beats Strength. Of course a Bear Cub is smarter than a Wolf.

Evaluation: I think I need to talk a bit slower and use different voices for different characters

Feedback/Forward
I think that you have a really good plan but you can explain it a better because I didn't really understand it. #Maraki


1 comment:

  1. Jaiden, your story and delivery was excellent, I just wish that Jett did a better job of filming clearly. I really liked your enthusiasm and your audience participation. Your evaluation is true, but to be honest I got a little lost in your story, maybe a clearer message would have helped.

    ReplyDelete