Wednesday 9 September 2015

Passion Project Sample

WALT: Use the PASSION inquiry process to investigate my passion independently/in small groups

My passion project is: Creating a soccer tournament including the whole school divided into seniors and juniors. I changed my passion project halfway through I was going to do a sports academy but the group didn't want to, also we keep having to restart. So we changed, there is three other people doing this passion project with me. 

Big Idea: We are trying to develop a soccer comp for the school. We also tried to improve our soccer skills by watching videos. And develop people through soccer.

Image: 
This is the round robin for the seniors.

Round robin for juniors.

Feedback/Feedforward: 
I think you have done a detailed plan. But you could say how long the games go for.

Evaluation: I think I did well at planning out each game, but we still need to work out 2 more goals for the 2nd Field.

1 comment:

  1. How do you think you and your group went with problem solving the challenges of your first passion project? It is hard when you don't get responses from people, but don't be afraid to use your group's expertise and passion to keep pursuing this. A passion is something that is so important to use we are willing to do it in our spare time too. I look forward to the soccer competition. Please update your progress on your blog!

    ReplyDelete