Sunday 6 September 2015

Te Reo Maori Portfolio Sample

Description: On Monday we have been learning the about  the Maori body parts. We had to create a presentation on what we have learnt. We chose to make a poster. We also had to chose who our audience was & we chose Teens/Adults.

Image:

Big Idea: 
Big idea: we did heaps of stuff to help us remember the body parts. We learnt the Hokey Cokey in Maori, we also did a comition in groups of three. The comp was who could write the most body parts down. I worked with Jaiden and Mitch.

Feedback/Feedforward:  I reckon you did well at hooking your audience but next time you could work on neater writing.

Evaluation: I think I did well at adding heaps of different words and organising my poster. Next time I could work on making my writing neater.

1 comment:

  1. I like the humour you have used through your poster and you have really stretched yourself to get as many different body parts on your poster as possible. I think it was very appropriate for teens/adults and has a lot for them to learn. You will have to teach me how to pronounce them as well.

    ReplyDelete